An introduction to Victoria Hall Management Limited
As a specialist developer, investor and operator of student accommodation with an extensive understanding of the sector and a proven track record, investing with us could really pay-off.
8,471student beds across the UK
24operational cities (four in Europe, 20 in the UK)
Here’s what we do and why you should choose us:
- We offer development/forward funding and sales transaction opportunities.
- ‘Hands on’ experience developing, owning and operating in both the UK and Europe.
- Market leading and award winning operation with a well-respected brand.
- We can provide superior access to market opportunity, manage risk and maximise returns.
- Successful track record working in Joint Ventures, well-proven and workable documentation and appropriate and acceptable fee, incentive and profit sharing arrangements.
- We are willing to take stakes in projects and to align interests.
- We foster close and effective relationships with universities and other higher education institutions around the country.
- Offer significant experience in letting and managing student halls of residence on both a direct-let basis or through agreements/nominations or leases with universities.
Selection of Existing Management and Operating Contracts
|MANAGEMENT CONTRACT||NUMBER OF UK PROPERTIES||BEDS|
|Middle Eastern Investor||1||458|
|Central Asia Investor||1||198|
Illustrative Development Projects
Host Student Apartments
The Apollo Works
Victoria Hall King's Cross
University College London
Paul St. East
Host is the student-facing brand of Victoria Hall Management Ltd. Providing students with hassle-free, all-inclusive accommodation, alongside a welcoming, reassuring and stress-free experience. Designed to make a student’s time at university or college the best it can be.Visit Host